Open for Business

We’re building a new website for East Devon and want to know what you think.

Report it

If in the delivery of our services something went wrong or needs attention you can use the links below to report it to us so that we can put it right.  If you feel you wish to escalate an issue, you have the option to log an official complaint in relation to the level of service we have provided.

You can check the status of your case by logging on to the Customer Portal. You will need the email address used to submit the original online form and the case reference number that has been emailed to you.

Page from Devon County Council website indicates a link to the Devon County Council website.

Page from website indicates a link to the website.

Page from Leisure East Devon website indicates a link to the Leisure East Devon website.

Page last updated on 28 January 2015