Friends of Woodbury Surgery and the Exton Village Events Committee
Call Friends of Woodbury on 01395 206123.
Woodbury Parish Council
For help, or to volunteer:
- Contact Woodbury Parish Council Clerk, David Craig by email: email@example.com or call him on 07907 851020.
- Contact Cllr Cheryl McGauley by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01395 232057 / 07786 706546.
If you live in Woodbury Salterton, contact:
- Gill Bricknell by email email@example.com or call 01395 232463 / 07929 136102
- Heidi Haines, call 07890 757622
If you live in Exton contact:
- Cllr Mike Hesketh by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01392 926172 / 07920 754981.
- Mr Philip Jordan by email: email@example.com or call him on 01392 794585 / 07785 355161.
Exmouth Community Larder
If you're in emergency need of food the Exmouth Community Larder may well be to help. They're the local foodbank covering Exmouth, East Budleigh, Budleigh Salterton, Woodbury, Exton, Lympstone and places inbetween. The Larder is currently delivering food parcels to people in food poverty, and doesn't ask for payment for the food they deliver.
They can also help people who are shielding / self-isolating that are in urgent need of food, can't get it another way, and don't normally need help from the Larder. Their experience of Exmouth tells them that people who are helped will become generous donors when they can!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 07749 322291, but the phone may be busy so email is best if possible.
Those without an address for the food parcel to be delivered to, including the homeless, can visit The Larder on Mondays and Fridays from 1.30-3.00pm.
All donations of non-perishable food are especially welcome. The Larder is also grateful for cash, cheques or BACS payments, which will enable it to restock. The Exmouth Community Larder continues as it has for 7 years and is here to help; anyone under 70 is most welcome to volunteer. To volunteer:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 07787 882075
Much more information is available on their website.
Living Well Devon
Living Well Devon are joining with Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh GP Practices (the WEB area), to support the vulnerable and isolated. They are taking on the role of co-ordinating volunteers for WEB GP Practices and so are asking if you are able to support them by offering to become a volunteer. You can volunteer to collect and deliver prescriptions, grocery shopping, or become a telephone buddy. You can sign up on their website.
Disclaimer: Please note we have not carried out safeguarding checks on any of these community / voluntary groups.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email firstname.lastname@example.org