- If you need help with shopping / groceries contact Judith David by email: email@example.com or call 07874 221587.
- For everything other than shopping / groceries help contact Miranda Gudenian who produces Yarcombe Voices village magazine on 01404 861387 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsh Together Volunteer Group
- If you live in Marsh, please call Marsh Together on 07730 340508.
- A flyer has been delivered to all households within Marsh.
- They also have a Facebook page.
Project Food (previously known as HALFF), are offering:
- Free homemade ready meals to people in need, made and kindly donated by River Cottage and Monmouth Kitchen. Free fruit or veg boxes to go along with the free meals, paid for by a grant they’ve received.
- Dietary and nutritional advice.
- Delivery service of fresh fruit, veg, eggs, milk and fruit juice from their Project Food shop. People can phone and place the order over the phone for delivery to their door. Payment by card or cash.
Call them on 01297 631782. They can currently offer this support in; All Saints, Awliscombe, Axminster, Axmouth, Beer, Branscombe, Budleigh Salterton, Chardstock, Colyford, Colyton, Combpyne Rousdon, Cotleigh, Dalwood, Dunkeswell, Exmouth, Farway, Feniton, Gittisham, Hawkchurch, Honiton, Kilmington, Membury, Musbury, Newton Poppleford and Harpford, Northleigh, Offwell, Ottery St Mary, Seaton, Shute, Sidbury, Sidford, Sidmouth, Southleigh, Stockland, Uplyme, West Hill, Yarcombe.
Disclaimer: Please note we have not carried out safeguarding checks on any of these community / voluntary groups.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com