Sidmouth Town Council
Sidmouth Town Council have produced a leaflet giving all the current information.
Sid Valley Help
There are over 60 Sid Valley residents who have volunteered various services from dog walking to shopping, collecting meds and chatting on the phone to provide company and connection. If you need help and haven’t received an offer directly from a neighbour or through their postcard scheme:
- Call them on 01395 892011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are concerned about a neighbour, please contact them to discuss your worries.
Also see their website, which has further information.
Sid Valley Food Bank
The Sid Valley Food Bank aims to ensure that those in need of free food during this time receive essentials, including school lunch replacement during school closures, where this is not provided by government measures. To get help from the foodbank you'll need to be referred to them, for a referral you can contact East Devon District Council on 01395 571770.
They provide care and support to patients in the Sid Valley with a life-limiting illness, and their carers and families, with referrals from a Sidmouth GP or Sid Valley Admiral Nurse. To find out more, or to volunteer, call 01395 577126 or email: email@example.com
Roman Catholic Church, Sidmouth
They're offering help using volunteers from the Church. Email Naomi Hogg: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01395 513340.
Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- Phone support to elderly residents who would like someone to speak to.
- Delivery of a hot 3 course meal to elderly residents Monday - Friday.
Contact them by email: email@example.com or call them on 01395 515063.
Project Food (previously known as HALFF), are offering:
- Free homemade ready meals to people in need, made and kindly donated by River Cottage and Monmouth Kitchen. Free fruit or veg boxes to go along with the free meals, paid for by a grant they’ve received.
- Dietary and nutritional advice.
- Delivery service of fresh fruit, veg, eggs, milk and fruit juice from their Project Food shop. People can phone and place the order over the phone for delivery to their door. Payment by card or cash.
Call them on 01297 631782. They can currently offer this support in; All Saints, Awliscombe, Axminster, Axmouth, Beer, Branscombe, Budleigh Salterton, Chardstock, Colyford, Colyton, Combpyne Rousdon, Cotleigh, Dalwood, Dunkeswell, Exmouth, Farway, Feniton, Gittisham, Hawkchurch, Honiton, Kilmington, Membury, Musbury, Newton Poppleford and Harpford, Northleigh, Offwell, Ottery St Mary, Seaton, Shute, Sidbury, Sidford, Sidmouth, Southleigh, Stockland, Uplyme, West Hill, Yarcombe.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We have not been able to undertake safeguard checks on all community / voluntary groups.