1. Support in East Devon
Westbank have now been commissioned to provide the following to all East Devon's community Coronavirus efforts:
- Support with good practice (e.g. DBS checking under new Coronavirus regulations) and safe ways of working with volunteers and / or those relying on volunteers to deliver service, or to meet needs.
- Providing guidance relating to all aspects of volunteering and utilising volunteers.
- Helping to promote volunteering opportunities.
- Support with funding applications.
If you're a town or parish council, community group, voluntary group, East Devon not for profit organisation that's supporting your community through the Coronavirus situation, feel free to get in touch with them. You can contact them by:
- Phone, call 01395 446896 and ask for Sarah Forde.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org